| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foggia, Puglia in March is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with periodic rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water is dropped during an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Foggia, Puglia are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Foggia, Puglia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Foggia, Puglia:
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 156 kms (97 miles) NW
- Termoli, Italy - 75.4 kms (46.8 miles) NW
- Frosinone, Italy - 188.3 kms (117 miles) W
- Campobasso, Italy - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) W
- Grazzanise, Italy - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WSW
- Trevico, Italy - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SSW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) ENE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 107.9 kms (67 miles) ESE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ESE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SSE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) ESE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) SE
- Latronico, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) SSE