| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Foggia, Puglia in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with periodic rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 6 days.
- In May the skies in Foggia, Puglia are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:27 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:30.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Foggia, Puglia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Foggia, Puglia:
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 156 kms (97 miles) NW
- Termoli, Italy - 75.4 kms (46.8 miles) NW
- Frosinone, Italy - 188.3 kms (117 miles) W
- Campobasso, Italy - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) W
- Grazzanise, Italy - 131 kms (81.4 miles) WSW
- Trevico, Italy - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SSW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 123.7 kms (76.9 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) ENE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 107.9 kms (67 miles) ESE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ESE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 94 kms (58.4 miles) SSE
- Grottaglie, Italy - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) ESE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) SE
- Latronico, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) SSE